Saturday, November 5, 2011

Toshiba L735-S3220 13.3" Intel i5-2410M 640GB 4GB Windows 7HP laptop computer

Toshiba Satellite L735-S3220RD is a consumer-oriented notebook with a 13.3-inch 720p display. The system is equipped with 4GB of memory at 1333MHz and has a 640GB Toshiba hard drive at 5400rpm. It comes with a 6-cell, 48 Wh Li-ion battery that was tested by Toshiba to provide 6.12 hours of life.

Toshiba Satellite L735-S3220RD is one of the top ten most popular laptop on October 2011.


This is the costumer review about Toshiba Satellite L735-S3220RD :

Dad1153  from New York :

My five-year old 15' Toshiba Qosmio went into the fritz so I test-drove various notebooks with BD playback (a must-have feature), including the S3320. Liked enough of what I saw and read (2nd gen Core 5, under $800, 4.6 lbs., etc.) so I ordered it over the phone. Had it since the 21st and so far I'm pleased as peach even though I still miss some features from my ol' '07 Qosmio model (which is my polite way of saying 'the S3220 built-speakers are worthless, get some headphones pronto').

I have very basic needs: multimedia apps (for my small business, Skyping with relatives overseas, etc.), lightweight enough to carry w/o hurting (my previous Qosmio was almost 7 lbs!), Blu-ray on board (for road trips or lazy afternoons at work), a decent-enough battery (the ol' Qosmio barely lasted a little over an hour) and the latest processor tech (Toshiba released this just a few weeks ago) so I don't have to worry about being outdated before year's end.

So far so good with the S3330. The battery lasted a little over four hours when watching back-to-back BD movies. I'm not really pushing it as hard as I could or customized beyond tweaking the out-of-the-box settings (i.e. deleted the bloatware). After a weekend of hours-long Skyping sessions (the 1.3 MP camera is neither terrible or excellent, it's just there) and mucho internet surfing the laptop remained cool except for the heat vent on the top right corner (where the hot air is concentrated and dispatched outwards) with no visible functionality issues. For average usage (few hours a day of web surfing, Blu-ray viewing, invoice typing, Mom Skyping, etc.) this one does the trick at under $800. For gaming or more taxing tasks though... well, someone else is bound to review these babies soon. :-)

One not-so-small caveat though is the reflective screen. It's no better or worse than most budget laptop LED screens (OK but not ASUS or AlienWare pretty), but the sweet spot viewing angle is either eluding me completely or at this small a size the S3220 doesn't have one. Even in a dark room with the lights out I was never able to achieve a 100% satisfying, perfect-view angle. It's a small-but-consistent nuisance that is worth reducing the rating by a full star for, IMO. 
Want to buy or see more features from Toshiba Satellite L735-S3220RD, click the link below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews